Frequently asked questions

Who do I make the check out to?

Kit and Kaboodle Prod., Inc.

All checks must be made out this way or our bank will not accept them.
Please write separate checks for tickets, registration fees, t-shirts, etc.

What is Kit and Kaboodle's mailing address?

Kit and Kaboodle
P.O. Box 215
West Suffield, CT 06093

How do I reserve tickets?

If you or your child is in a show, ticket reservation forms will be available to you.
Otherwise, call us at 413-789-2026
These are the only ways to reserve tickets. Whether you talk to a staff member or leave a message on our machine, be sure to leave your name, phone number, the name of the show and date you wish to attend, and the number of tickets you would like.

How much do tickets cost?

For our STaGE Children's Theatre productions, all tickets are $10.00.
For our Tiny Tales productions, all tickets are $6.00.
For most* of our Teen productions, tickets are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors and students.
For most* of our Hilltop productions, tickets are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors and students.
For our Valentine's Cabaret, tickets are $15 per person

*Ticket prices may vary for certain productions. These prices will be listed with individual shows.

How can I get on K&K's mailing list?

Sign our guest book! Be sure to include your name, email address, telephone number, and mailing address. Once you have been added to our mailing list, you will receive frequent updates about performances, camp registrations, auditions, and more!

What are the prices for your camps?

The tuition for our ages 8-15 and 10-15 camps is $300/week.

The tuition for Junior Camps (ages 5-9) is $250/week.

How many summer camps can my child attend?

We have 3 Junior Camps in the summer, but they are all repeats (the same show 3 times), so we only allow each child to attend one week of camp every summer.

For the 8-15 and 10-15 groups, we allow each camper to attend up to two weeks of camp each summer. There is no limit to how many camps you can attend during the rest of the year.

What forms do I need for camp and how do I get them?

You must bring the following forms on the first day of camp:
Medical & Emergency Form
Immunization Records

After your child has been accepted to camp, you will receive a camp preparation packet via email. Included in this packet are:
The Medical & Emergency Form
Photo Release Form
Ticket Order Form
Ad Order Form
T-Shirt Order Form

There is no immunization form for you to fill out, but you must bring us a copy of your child's immunization records on the first day of camp. This is a state requirement.

**You must have your child's Medical & Emergency Form and immunization records on the morning of the first day of camp, or your child will not be allowed to stay. We are a licensed camp and as such, we are required to have this paperwork in place in order for each child to start camp. We want, more than anything, to keep your children safe and healthy. We can not do that without your help. We do not want to turn anyone away on the first day of camp, so please read the prep packet we have sent you and make sure you have everything you need on the first day. We must also have your tuition balance on the first day, unless you have made payment plans with us in advance.**

If you do not receive a packet from us at least 2 weeks before camp, call us at 413-789-2026 and let us know so that we can send it to you in time for camp.

Where do I get my child's immunization records?

You can get a copy of your child's immunization records from your child's pediatrician or school.

I've already given you my child's immunization records. Do I need to bring them in again?

Yes, you do. We need a new copy of your child's immunization records every year. This is a requirement of the Health Department.